Website links to cities and community resources throughout San Mateo County and the Bay Area.
Need Food? We Can Help Individuals and Families: Call 1-800-984-3663.
The call is free. The food is free.
Second Harvest Foodbank of Santa Clara & San Mateo Counties
Seasonal Flu: For general information on seasonal flu in San Mateo County, see “What’s New with the Flu” on the San Mateo County Health System Web site at www.smhealth.org/flu or call the Flu Hotline at 650-573-3927.
San Mateo County – Shape the Future. VOTE!
Assistance for Voters with Disabilities
- Belmont · https://www.belmont.gov/
ONGOING: Farmer’s Market Sundays, 9AM-1PM South end CalTrain Parking lot El Camino & O’Neill https://www.facebook.com/BelmontMarket
- Burlingame · https://www.burlingame.org/
Burlingame Recreation Activities Guide
- Coastside/Half Moon Bay Farmers Market · http://www.coastsidelive.com/ACTIV/annual.html
- Foster City · https://www.fostercity.org/
ONGOING: Cultural Arts Programs – https://www.fostercity.org/parksrec/page/cultural-arts-programs
- Palo Alto / Los Altos / Mountain View · http://www.selpa1cac.org/resources/resources-a-z/
- Redwood City · http://www.redwoodcity.org/calendar/
- San Carlos · https://www.cityofsancarlos.org/
- San Mateo · http://www.cityofsanmateo.org/index.html
· San Mateo Events Calendar: http://www.cityofsanmateo.org/calendar/
· San Mateo Public Library: http://www.cityofsanmateo.org/index.aspx?nid=507
- South San Francisco · http://www.ssf.net/
OTHER LINKS TO EVENTS/ACTIVITIES:
- Bay Area Association of Disabled Sailors · http://www.baads.org
· Pier 40 in San Francisco Outdoors disabled sailing sports, cruising, racing, day sailing and Dog Days Regatta.
- Bay Area Outreach & Recreational Program ·
http://www.borp.org · 510-849-4663
· Biking, adventure outings, and cutting edge programs for people with disabilities.
- Ride-A-Wave, Adventures Without Barriers ·
- Environmental Traveling Companions (ETC) ·
· ETC opens the beauty and challenge of the great outdoors to people with disabilities and disadvantaged youth. Every year, more than 2,100 people join ETC to raft whitewater rivers, ski alpine meadows, kayak the waters of the Golden Gate and Tomales Bay, and build leadership skills.
- Share Adventures · http://www.sharedadventures.org
· Santa Cruz County organization that offers a year-round calendar of recreational events for the physically and developmentally challenged populations including kayaking, surfing, day at the beach and more.
- The Square Peg Foundation · https://www.squarepegfoundation.org/
· Horsemanship program in Half Moon Bay · Phone: (650) 284-5064 · Program Director: Joell Dunlap
- San Francisco Zoo · http://www.sfzoo.org/
- California Academy of Sciences · https://www.calacademy.org/
- City of San Jose ·
- San Francisco Chronicle/SF Gate ·