Community Living Options Program Manager
Department: Adult Services · Community Living Options
Shift: Full Time · 40 hour basis
Compensation: $45K plus benefits
Position Description: Develop direct and evaluate Community Living Options Program. Includes Supported Living and Independent Living Services for those in the community.
- Design, implement and evaluate program services.
- Complete Individual service plans for all CLO clients.
- Perform ILS assessments for all new clients referred for ILS services. Prepare and submit report to referring agency with proposed Individual.
- Direct and train staff to ensure that program goal/objectives and polices are met.
- Maintain regular communication with individuals concerned with clients training including family, work supervisor, case managers, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of current trends and new developments with regard to the delivery if ILS training services.
- Effectively promote Parca’s ILS services to Regional Centers and the community.
- Hire, train, supervise, evaluate and maintain a healthy morale of staff.
- Overall program management ,including expenditures (keeping within budget guidelines)
- Conduct monthly staff meetings, monthly staff check in meetings, and annual client ISP meetings.
- Prepare and submit staff payroll, client billing and mileage sheets within given timelines.
- Ensure a healthy and safe environment for clients.
- Develop and maintain complete master records for all ILS clients to include: emergency, clinical, medical, and legal documents as required, in addition to all related correspondence.
- Attend agency and departmental staff meeting as scheduled.
- Create and oversee social and educational outings/events.
- Ensure documentation and client records are completed and current.
- Ensure program records (client files and personnel files) are accurate and updated.
- Maintain and coordinate staffing schedule, including interviewing and hiring new staff when needed.
- Consistently represent Parca in a professional manner and act as a representative of the organization in furthering its objectives and advocating for improvement in the quality of life for persons with developmental disabilities.
- Maintains knowledge of Parca employment policies and the ability to apply them as it relates to subordinates and administration.
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent experience, in Special Education, Social Work, Counseling or related discipline.
- Two years experience working with adults with developmental disabilities in residential and / or independent living situations.
- Knowledge of the principles of staff supervision and development. Program and planning evaluation.
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule.
- Possess maturity, judgment and skills in interpersonal relations with the ability to interact appropriately with management, co-workers, clients and subordinates.
- Clean DMV record and ability to be insurable Association’s insurance agency.
- Maintain an updated certification in First Aid and CPR.
To apply: email cover letter and resumes to PARCA@PARCA.org or mail:
800 Airport Blvd., Suite 320
Burlingame, CA 94010
or Fax 650-312-0737