We’re Accepting Donations!
To our loyal donors,
PARCA has been allowed to resume curbside collections. We will be reopening our business on Monday, July 13, 2020. At first, we will limit our operation to confirmed collections only. You may not see our yellow solicitation card for several weeks. We are experiencing a backlog and are doing our best to accommodate each one of our donors.
Contact our Donation Center to schedule a pick-up:
1. Request a collection using our online portal
2. Call our donation center at 650-312-0725. Please leave your name, address, and phone number and a representative will contact you as soon as possible
Rest assured, PARCA is following the CDC’s recommended guidelines to keep our employees, donors, and business partners safe. Thank you for your support during these challenging times!
PARCA is a 501(c)(3), Tax ID# 94-1650851. Consult your tax adviser. Pursuant to Internal Revenue Code requirements for substantiation of charitable contributions, no goods or services were provided in return for your tax-deductible contribution.
Schedule a Donation Pickup Online Here or Call: (650) 312-0725 · Toll-free: 1 (877) 997-2722
Cleaning out your closets, garage or storage unit? PARCA especially needs clothing, shoes and small, usable household items. SEE A FULL LIST OF WHAT WE ACCEPT HERE. Your donation helps people with developmental disabilities in the San Francisco Bay Area! Call for a listing of pick-up dates in your area! Our truck will pick up usable items in good condition located within 30 feet of where the truck can safely park. PARCA welcomes most donated items, but there are some items that we regrettably must turn down. SEE A FULL LIST OF ITEMS PARCA DOES NOT ACCEPT HERE.
ITEMS PARCA ACCEPTS:
All items must be in wearable/working condition.
Clothing is most needed – all types, styles and sizes are accepted
- Men’s, Women’s, Children’s
- Clothing Accessories: Hats, Mitts, Scarves, Ties, Nylons, Socks, Underwear
- Personal Accessories: Purses, Wallets, Bags
- Linens, Pillows, Tablecloths, Fabric
- Jewelry, Watches
- Hardback and Paperback Books
- Records, Tapes, CDs, Videos, DVDs
- Computers and Software
- Printers, Copiers and Fax Machines
- Toys, Games, Puzzles, Stuffed Animals
- Crafts, Mugs, Vases, Pictures/Frames, Baskets
- Holiday Decorations
- Pots, Pans, Utensils, Dishes, Glassware, Silverware
- Small Electrical Appliances, Power Tools, Hand Tools
- Stereos, CD Players, Speakers, DVD and VCR Players
- TV’s 29” and smaller
- Sports Equipment
- Small and Large Garden Tools
Automobiles (call 1-877-997-2722 ) for details: it’s tax-deductible!)
Donation drop-off locations
Through a partnership with Savers Stores, PARCA is able to turn used clothing and household item donations into the funds we need to operate our programs. You may drop off your donations of clothing and usable household items at any Savers Thrift Store at the following locations:
South San Jose
PARCA welcomes most donated items, but there are some items that we regrettably must turn down. For assistance in donating items, PARCA does not accept, visit RecycleWorks of San Mateo County or call: 1-888-442-2666
ITEMS PARCA DOES NOT ACCEPT:
- Furniture and Mattresses
- Large Appliances and TV’s greater than 29”
- Baby strollers, cribs, and car seats
- Textbooks, Encyclopedias, and Magazines
- Large Musical Instruments
- Window Blinds
- Carpet/Area Rugs
- Automobile Parts
- Hazardous Waste/Flammable Products/Weapons and Explosives
- Construction Materials (lumber, plumbing, electrical)
PARCA is a 501(c)(3) organization and your donation is tax-deductible to the full extent allowable by law. Consult your tax advisor.
Tax ID# 94-1650851
Pursuant to Internal Revenue Code requirements for substantiation of charitable contributions, no goods or services were provided in return for your tax-deductible contribution.