Department: Contributions & Customer Service, Burlingame
Shift: Monday – Friday · 7am – 3:30pm with some overtime hours
Compensation: $13.50 per hour
Position Description: Drives truck over established route to pick up curbside donations of used goods to deliver to assigned store.
- Responsible for mapping out and following assigned routes.
- Drives route slowly and safely in order to spot and pick up all curbside donated items.
- Effectively loads truck in an organized fashion to enable packing donated items in the most productive manner.
- Uses good judgment on what items are appropriate to pick up.
- Leaves receipt for donor on the door of each stop.
- Responsible for documenting delivery when off loading goods at assigned stores.
- Responsible for off loading all items picked up.
- Responsible for maintaining assigned truck by keeping it clean as well as performing safety inspections daily/weekly.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers and supervisor.
- Follows agency policy and reports any incidents immediately.
- Follows safe driving practices as well as safe lifting techniques.
- Consistently represent Parca in a professional manner.
- Possess maturity, judgment and skills in interpersonal relations with the ability to interact appropriately with management, co-workers and clients.Current California Driver’s License – Class C – maintained at all times.Clean Department of Motor Vehicle record.Ability to regularly perform lifting of up to 50 pounds.Ability to read street maps.Ability to perform duties in all weather conditions.Driving and nominal routine truck maintenance experience preferred.Fingerprint clearance through California Department of Justice will be required.
To apply: email cover letter and resumes to PARCA@PARCA.org or mail:
800 Airport Blvd., Suite 320
Burlingame, CA 94010
or Fax 650-312-0737