Driver – Class C
Do you enjoy driving a truck and working for a good cause? PARCA, a nonprofit serving individuals with developmental disabilities for over 60 years, is in need of a Full Time Truck Driver for the Contributions and Customer Service Department.
Job Type: Full-time
Shift 7:30 AM – 4:00PM · Monday to Friday
Salary: $17.00 /hour plus benefits
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Drive assigned routes and load curbside donations.
- Use GPS to ensure most efficient travel to routes.
- Represent the agency in a professional and friendly manner in every interaction with clients and the general public.
- Class C license in good standing
- Ability to read a map
- 1 year experience driving a bobtail truck
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Willingness to work overtime
Submit resume and clean DMV when responding.
- truck driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Load & Unload: 1 year (Preferred)
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Select applicants must pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen and have a clean driving record. To apply, email your resume and DMV report or send to our admin office:
PARCA, 800 Airport Blvd. Suite 320, Burlingame, CA 94010, email to PARCA@PARCA.org or Fax-650-312-0737.