Relief Worker needed for Parca’s licensed programs.
Parca’s Cedar St. House for adults with developmental disabilities, needs an experienced individual to relieve the overnight staff.
- Duties include waking up residents, overseeing the morning routine of getting dressed, having breakfast and departing the house on time for their day programs. Shift is Monday – Friday 7:00AM – 9:00AM.
Relief Worker will also be called needed for Parca’s Children’s programs, REACH and Raji House.
- Work as needed to fill in at Parca’s children’s programs.
- Must be available to work anytime between 1:00pm and 6:00pm for REACH after school program. REACH operates Monday – Friday.
- Raji House, weekend respite program runs on the weekends from Friday 5:00pm to Sunday at 6:00pm.
- Duties for both programs will include assisting program staff with the day’s activities, monitoring children and encouraging positive interaction.
This is a PT position, Salary $13.50 hr.
- Must have experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Must clear Live scan through Dept. of Justice
- Valid First Aid and CPR Certification
- Negative TB test, and a health screening which provides evidence of good physical condition.
- Must have the willingness to adopt a positive and supportive attitude and use non-aversive methods of behavior management.
- Must have a CA Driver License and clean driving record.